Monday, September 7, 2009

Warming Trend

I took Luna to Sandi's today to introduce her to three new dogs and to scope how she would do should I leave her there for any overnight stays. She did so well!

She held her own with Sandi's friendly-comes-across-as-aggressive Chihuahua, Chips, and made nice with her other Chi, Vicki. She was okay with Pluto, Sandi's 100 lbs husky/wolf cross but in time, I think she'll enjoy playing with him the most. Although, she did manage to charm Chips out of his half of the dentibone treat, which I thought was amusing.

I think she was stress-shedding, though, and she didn't want to poop in their yard or even on the short walk I took her on (as it had almost been 11 hours since she last went, even after a meal and a treat). It might be because I took her too, though, and she has a thing about only going somewhere on our block at home with me. She's a strange dog.

She behaved very well in the car as well - didn't try to climb into my lap. She lay down on the passenger's seat and enjoyed the ride. All in all, a great trip. She charmed everyone. Well, maybe not Sandi's husband, but he's not a dog-person anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment